LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
About the position
ETN is looking for a creative Editor to join the team! The ideal candidate is an experienced storyteller who is passionate about action sports. This position will be responsible for editing cutting edge content for ETN’s Skate channel. The ideal candidate has experience as a long form and/or episodic editor and is used to delivering high quality content. This role requires you to work on multiple shows at once with the ability to project manage them yourself.
• Edit high quality, long and short-form content in a wide range of styles, including existing ETN series as well as new, episodic series and cut downs of live shows and events.
• Contribute to ideation and pre-production where necessary.
• Ownership of the post-production and finishing processes for original programming.
• Participate in development brainstorms and the overall creative development process.
• Manage workflow and project deadlines.
Ideal Skills & Experience
• BS/BA degree and/or at least 3+ years’ experience as an editor with working knowledge of episodic genres.
• Experience with action sports and general knowledge of skateboard industry a plus.
• General knowledge of all episodic formats and genres. (please provide clips of past work)
• Highly organized and assumes responsibilities & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines.
• Exceptional ADOBE Premier Suite skills.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “Editor – Skate” in subject line.