POSITION: Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
About the position
ETN is seeking a highly creative, passionate, and thoughtful Graphic Designer, who holds a deep understanding of skateboarding culture and lifestyle. The ideal candidate must have an exceptional skill in creating visual presentations that communicate the desired messages in a thoughtful, detailed and concise manner. The candidate must be a proven multi-channel thinker that is constantly on-point with, and often ahead of, the trends. The position will play a key role interpreting creative deliverables for Partnerships, Marketing, Social Media, Content, Digital, Event Operations, and Live Show Production.
Ability to visually translate marketing and business objectives into creative and successful presentations
• Assist the Creative Director in ideating and executing creative solutions for SLS properties and clients, across multiple platforms and communication channels.
• Contribute to interpreting complex brand campaigns, marketing directives and advertising challenges into a cohesive vision on specific timelines
• Assist in driving visual brand development with constant evaluation and evolution
• Ideate and execute an innovative, authentic, and “best in class” creative product that stays true to the core of skateboarding.
• Design digital assets that support various initiatives across multiple platforms.
• Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple team members.
• Work with team leadership to come up with solutions that serve the design vision while balancing the brand with business and viewer needs.
• Provide ongoing design support to the product team for A/B testing.
• Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
• Must have a user centric approach to concepts and design execution.
• Must be able to think creatively and use ideas to produce forward thinking design options while producing accurate high-quality work.
Ideal Skills & Experience
Understanding and knowledge of skateboarding is a must.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with
• photography, videography and motion graphics a plus.
• Thorough experience in digital design. UI/UX design experience a plus.
• Possess an understanding of message hierarchy and layout with attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of branding, layout, color theory and typography.
• Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to self-manage projects and timelines.
• Ability to travel as needed
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “Graphic Designer” in subject line.