POSITION: Group Admin
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
About the position
ETN is looking for a detail oriented Group Admin to join the team! This position will support multiple leadership roles with various administrative needs. The ideal candidate has proven experience with calendar management, coordinating domestic and international travel, and supporting Senior Management.
• Manage calendars for Direct Supervisors.
• Assist with review, revisions, scanning and filing of important documents and contracts as needed.
vBook and manage all aspects of domestic and international business travel as needed.
• Prepare reports and presentations as needed.
• Prepare and submit expense reports for direct supervisors in a timely manner.
• Coordinate group lunch deliveries as needed.
• Travel for business with direct supervisors as needed.
• Assist in preparing for meetings: clean conference room, set up water bottles, help with presentations, set up a computer/TV etc.
• Assist with any miscellaneous office needs/general admin tasks and day-to- day maintenance of office facilities.
• Assist Office Manager with preparing the office before everyone arrives for work: lights on, phones active, coffee prepped, snacks stocked.
• Assist Office Manager in ensuring that all office supplies are stocked including items for the kitchen and cleaning supplies.
• Perform general receptionist duties including, but not limited to, answering phone calls, forwarding or taking messages as necessary, greeting visitors etc.
• Receive, sort, and manage department mail and incoming/outgoing packages accordingly.
• Assist interns when needed.
• Assist with New Hire Onboarding set up when needed.
• Other tasks and special projects as assigned.
Ideal Skills & Experience
• BS/BA degree required
• 2+ years of admin experience required, experience in a startup environment preferred
• Must be tech savvy. Proficiency with Mac products and Microsoft suite required. Must be comfortable with both PC and Apple computers.
• Proven ability to manage multiple calendars at once.
• Experience with booking domestic and international travel required.
• Must be professional, highly organized and detail oriented.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible with change
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and make good judgment decisions
• Experience with confidential and sensitive information
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include name and “Group Admin” in subject line.