LOCATION: Chatsworth, CA
About the position
We are looking for innovative and hungry individuals who desire to be a part of a company on the cutting edge of the industry. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to break into the media scene and work with a team of dynamic entrepreneurs. Internships are available in a broad range of areas within both the ETN and Street League Skateboarding (SLS) divisions. Departments looking for interns include but are not limited to Programming, Production, Business Development, Partnerships, Marketing, and Finance.
Timeframe & Compensation
Flexible. Generally, our internships are part-time and last from 8-12 weeks. Timeframe and compensation will be determined following the interview process on a case by case basis (school credit options available).
Skills & Experience
• Currently enrolled in an accredited university.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess a positive, collaborative, and enthusiastic attitude.
• PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word skills required.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include name and ““Internship”” in subject line.