POSITION: Manager – Audience
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
About the position
ETN is seeking a Manager – Audience Development who is experienced in developing and driving audience growth strategies to increase subscriptions across all channels. The ideal candidate will have experience optimizing various marketing channels to build volume and revenue within a subscription based, digital media environment.
• Assist in development and lead audience development strategies across all channels
• Develop data driven, multi-channel acquisition campaigns and oversee the execution of those campaigns. Campaigns include but are not limited to: social media advertising, SEM, display advertising, mobile advertising and influencer campaigns.
• Manage and determine the growth strategies for key databases, oversee list acquisition and enhancement efforts where helpful in growing target audiences
• Establish cross promotional media partnerships
• Research competition and new marketing methods for acquisition.
• Structure, negotiate and execute
• Maximize organic viewership
• Improve paid direct marketing efficiencies
• Collaborate with the General Manager of each channel to bring new shows and programming to market.
• Manage the marketing budget, working closely with Finance to optimize marketing spend and allocation.
• Manage the ongoing testing of ad campaigns including A/B testing and extensive campaign funnel and landing page testing.
• Collaborate with the Director, Product Management to optimize landing pages, conversion funnels & user experiences.
• Implement and manage the tracking and measuring of KPI’s.
• Collaborate with team and cross-functional partners on campaign messaging, creative & content.
• Assist with the development and execution of larger promotions that may include diverse marketing tactics, including SLS event marketing, etc.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Ideal Skills & Experience
• BS/BA in a relevant field required.
• 3-7 years’ experience building impactful acquisition marketing campaigns for a subscription based product.
• Proven experience in mobile app tracking, paid social advertising, A/B testing, and marketing budget management.
• Expert experience with paid social advertising on Facebook.
• Expert understanding of ad formats, segmentation, audiences, and emerging trends in paid media and performance marketing.
• Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including excellent business writing and presentation skills.
• Objectivity and the ability to manage and prioritize competing requests
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “Manager – Audience” in subject line.