POSITION: Manager of Technology & Digital Assets
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (medical, dental, vision, flex vacation & sick policy)
ETN is pioneering an entirely new way for fans to experience skateboarding. As the first network of its kind, ETN is a subscription video-on-demand platform available in desktop, iOS, and android. ETN will serve global skate fans with a wide variety of original shows and live events featuring the world’s best and most respected pros on a consistent basis. ETN is also the network home and producers of Street League Skateboarding (SLS), the preeminent professional league for street skateboarding.
About the position
ETN is seeking an exceptional candidate to manage a range of technology related responsibilities, including technical design, construction, and delivery of technology solutions, inclusive of a focus on digital asset management.
The Manager of Technology & Digital Assets is to independently and proactively support the implementation and maintenance of company technology solutions, adapting and suggesting changes as needed.
• Responsible for analyzing business needs and recommending technical
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications/technology by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
• Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development.
• Responsible for leading overall strategy, implementation and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system.
• Integrates with staff to develop and implement metadata schema’s.
• Responsible for overseeing the assignment of appropriate metadata for assets to ensure accurate usage rights.
• Manages the Digital Asset system and facilitates the uploading of assets as well as maintaining and upgrading the system.
• Assists with digital content management.
• Implements cloud based systems.
• Registers internal and external users to the Digital Asset Management system based on permissions.
• Facilitates retrieval of previously cataloged media.
• Archives assets as necessary.
• Generates asset download reports.
• Maintains accurate procedures and records for the system.
• Keeps informed of latest Digital Asset Management technology trends and innovations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Skills & Experience
• 3+ years relevent experience.
• Ongoing awareness of technology solutions and trends.
• Understanding of video file codec’s and transcoding.
• Experience with live streaming a plus.
• Proven record of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Ability to conduct work in a self-directed manner with limited supervision and as part of a team.
• Bachelor’s degree prefered.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include name and “Manager of Technology & Digital Assets ” in subject line.