POSITION: Marketing & Audience Manager
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
ETN is seeking a Marketing & Audience Manager who is experienced in managing and driving audience growth strategies to increase subscriptions across all channels. The ideal candidate will have experience optimizing various marketing channels to build volume and revenue within a subscription based, digital media environment.
• Manage data driven, multi-channel acquisition campaigns and oversee the execution of those campaigns. Campaigns include but are not limited to: social media advertising, SEM, display advertising, mobile advertising, influencer campaigns, and cross promotional media partnerships
• Ownership over campaigns and execution of cross functions to ensure timely delivery. Act as project manager for all Digital Marketing efforts
• Manage the marketing budget, working closely with Finance to optimize marketing spending and allocation
• Drive audience development strategies across all channels
• Manage and determine the growth strategies for key databases, oversee list acquisition and enhancement efforts where helpful in growing target audiences
• Research competition and new marketing methods for acquisition
• Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to Improve paid direct marketing efficiencies
• Manage the ongoing testing of ad campaigns including A/B testing and extensive campaign funnel and landing page testing
• Collaborate with the VP, Technology to optimize landing pages, conversion funnels & user experiences
• Implement and manage the tracking and measuring of KPI’s
• Collaborate with team and cross-functional partners on campaign messaging, creative & content
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Ideal Skills & Experience
BS/BA in a relevant field required.
• 3-7 years’ experience building impactful acquisition marketing campaigns for a subscription based product.
• Proven experience in mobile app tracking, paid social advertising, A/B testing, and marketing budget management.
• 5+ years’ experience with paid social advertising on Facebook.
• Understanding of ad formats, segmentation, audiences, and emerging trends in paid media and performance marketing.
• Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including excellent business writing and presentation skills.
• Objectivity and the ability to manage and prioritize competing requests
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “Marketing & Audience Manager” in subject line.