POSITION: Sales Executive
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
About the position
ETN is seeking a Sales Executive who will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining an active base of endemic and non-endemic sales accounts for ETN Media. This position will be responsible for selling a broad range of inventory to clients by providing innovative marketing solutions specific to the client’s brand and campaign goals.
• Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with new and existing partners.
• Proactively seek out and acquire new relationships to grow the business.
• Generate revenue with new and existing business through episodic sponsorships, event sponsorships, digital advertising, and integrated marketing.
• Develop a growth plan for each account that includes in person visitation/sales calls as approved by the VP- Revenue.
• Collaborate with team and VP-Revenue to develop and propose activation strategy for each account.
• Meet annual sales goals and targets as forecasted. Must be highly communicative and have the foresight to update the VP- Revenue in advance of any obstacles and/or delays.
• Deliver weekly updates, tracking and communicating partner relations to Senior Leadership.
• Grow and maintain a contact database to provide key projections for charting growth in the marketplace.
• Deliver presentations as applicable at partner sites, conferences etc.
• Support other Sales team in a collaborative way.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned
Ideal Skills & Experience
• BS/BA in a relevant field required
• 3-7 years’ sales experience
• Must have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
• Ideal candidate will have proven experience in closing business within a similar media environment, both within endemic and non-endemic catagories.
• Must be knowledgeable of current trends in action sports, media and technology.
• Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills, including excellent business writing and presentation skills.
• Objectivity and the ability to manage and prioritize competing requests.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include name and “Sales
Executive” in subject line.