POSITION: Digital Marketing Internship
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
Street League Skateboarding/ETN Media is seeking a Senior Social Media Manager to manage various social media campaigns across various platforms. The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of all social media platforms, and experience with planning, copywriting, and photographing content. The Senior Social Media Manager should have exceptional project management skills, be current with relevant trends, and posses current skate knowledge.
• Manage all Social Media campaign schedules for both SLS and ETN platforms, including planning ahead for promotional campaigns, programming launches, etc.
• Execute paid social marketing initiatives
• Prepare content performance reports by collecting and analyzing data, and making recommendations for optimization
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing data analytics, trends, and potential new strategies including updates to social media and media buying
• Oversee execution of social advertising campaigns, working closely with senior team on strategy, as well as creative teams on ad creative development
• Manage direct communication with fans, building strong relationships and maintaining a visible external presence on social media sites and forums
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to help plan and develop community and website features (forums, content systems, etc.)
• Manage social contests, working cross functionally and with senior leadership as applicable
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Ideal Skills & Experience
• BS/BA in a relevant field required
• 3-7 years’ experience in a relevant role
• Current knowledge of Skate industry
• 4+ years’ experience with paid social advertising on Facebook
• Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills required
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “Senior
Social Media Manager” in subject line.