POSITION: VP- Revenue
LOCATION: Los Angeles Area
About the position
ETN is seeking a business minded leader to oversee all revenue strategies for the company. The VP – Revenue reports directly to the CEO and contributes at a leadership level. This position is responsible for driving revenue and ensuring revenue strategy is effective and aligned with the company’s business plan. The right candidate must have the ability to notice trends and opportunities early, see what’s working, and adapt strategy as needed. The VP – Revenue will be expected to develop and evolve long-term departmental strategy and methodology with the goal of meeting and exceeding revenue targets across all channels.
• Spearhead all revenue generating efforts for ETN Media; responsible for developing and executing on strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets across all channels.
• Develop and improve sales operations and strategy in order to grow revenue.
• Responsible for driving immediate revenue of existing channels.
• Conceptualize, pitch and close advertising and sponsorship programs that deliver revenue targets and leverage commercial assets. Manages post sale integrations and execution with ETN media, including/ primarily SLS.
• Develop the sales team, delivering ongoing mentoring and development.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Responsible for analyzing data and extracting insights to improve strategy.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to support company priority projects.
• Drive and participate in daily and weekly planning meetings to manage execution
of strategy for revenue.
• Manage revenue pipeline, reporting on an accurate and timely basis and
participate in revenue forecasting.
• Perform various other tasks/projects as needed.
Ideal Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment.
• The ideal candidate will have breadth and depth of experience including general management, direct sales, forecasting, pipelining and pre-sales functions including lead development.
• Must possess postive relationships and previously closed business with agencies and clients in non-endemic categories.
• Must have a keen sense of process and entrepreneurial approach.
• Strong team development skills.
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding revenue targets within a similar media environment.
• Knowledgeable of current trends in action sports, media and technology.
• Possess leadership level communication, analytical, and time management skills.
• Maintain high attention to detail and strict deadlines.
• Possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite and Keynote.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “VP-
Revenue” in subject line.