POSITION: Digital Marketing Internship
LOCATION: Chatsworth, CA
About the position
We are looking for an innovative and hungry individual who desires to be a part of a company on the cutting edge of the industry. We are looking for someone ready to go above and beyond, learn in a studio work environment, and assist with the digital marketing efforts for ETN. The Digital Marketing intern should be knowledgeable of the digital space and interested in content and digital marketing, publicity and pop culture.
Timeframe & Compensation
Flexible. Generally, our internships are part-time and last from 8-12 weeks. Timeframe and compensation will be determined following the interview process on a case by case basis (school credit options available).
Work as an assistant in the Technology department, supporting the creation and execution of marketing efforts. Includes providing support in retargeting of campaigns for the ETN OTT service.
Currently enrolled in an accredited university
• Avid interest in Entertainment Marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess a positive, collaborative, and enthusiastic attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite & Adobe suite is required
• Should possess creative instincts and an eye for detail
• Understanding of test / result experimentation is a plus
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include name and “Digital
Marketing Internship” in subject line.